Thursday, June 3, 2010

Katy Kraze


ROAR!


recently I can not stop listening to Katy Perry's songs they are amazing :)

so so so so good

Mannequin-Katy Perry
hmm i like the lyrics 8D


if you can afford me- Katy perry

I'm still breathing-Katy Perry

V nice :)


how has everyone been?


how was your day?

well this is how my day went... went to victoria market, me and my sister ran towards the Churros van as soon as our feet touched the ground after we got off the car. we ran because it was closing time.

so while running, my sister stopped and said: you go first! RUN RUN!

so I ran and all the vegetable, clothes,accessories vendors we're staring and then I saw the van 8D yum we bought 14 pieces of churros for 12 bucks :D yum

we got sugar high in the car then within the next 10-15 minutes later - the sugar crash kicked in T_T ouch....

that's pretty much it
I cannot wait for school.
school is nice.




I am so bored that I am going to curl my hair now. see yaz

No comments: