Sunday, June 27, 2010

after all that....




lololol ugly but happy picture right after i got home after work experience
well finished work experience :)
it was good met really nice people from Koonung Sec
:)

and i got the job there so that good, will only be starting in august though..


bro just sent my mum to the airport :/

I can't be bothered with the tax file number and stuff for the job T_T



sudden blast from the past

how I miss everyone back in Kuching :) I'm not even sure if I can visit you guys end of the year because the job needs workers most in dec..

I miss the moments we had in class.
I miss how we would go to the canteen and get some food and steal food from each other :')

I miss looking at everyone of you
I miss arguing with you all
I miss scolding Jeff when he puts his bones on the table :o

I miss you all . so dearly much. I wish to see you all very soon :'(
miss singing the songs we used to sing in class together.
Miss making fun of teachers.
Miss getting demerits from the teachers for being late from the canteen!!!! HAHAHA
Miss miss miss miss miss












ROAR!


<3 you all so much. muack!

I wish you all all the best in your studies with SPM and UEC? anyone not taking spm this year? :)))

love love love from me me me lei lei lei

No comments: